School Lunch menus rotate over a three weekly cycle and children can also enjoy regular themed meals such as World Book Day, please see our menus attahced.
Meals will continue to be free for EYFS, Year 1, Year 2 and FSM children, for everyone else a meal will cost £2.53. Meals will be ordered online via the School Food United App, allowing parents to book meals in advance and up to 5pm the night before.
If you have any questions, please read the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the School Office.
Meals are free for EYFS, Class 1 and 2 under the UIFSM government scheme. For more information on free school meals please click HERE
How to Register
1. Download the “School Food United” app from the Apple Store or Google Play or visit https://parents.schoolfoodunited.com/login & select the ‘register’ button.
2. Add your details* and create a password –You will then receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in the email to verify.
3. Log in and select ‘add child’ then type your child’s details into the app or the online form (Please use your child’s full name as it appears on school records, as shortened versions or nicknames will not be recognised by the system)
4. Type Lydiard into the school tab and select Lydiard Millicent CE Primary
5. Then choose from the dropdowns , year and class options. 6. Repeat for each child.
How to order
1. Log in to the app or visit https://parents.schoolfoodunited.com/login
2. Select the ‘Order Meals’ button
3. Click on your calendar and place meals from this date onwards. Please note, your deadline for placing orders is 5pm the evening before or cancelling orders is 9am on the day service
Please contact us directly via email at Parent@SchoolFoodUnited.com or alternatively, call us on 0330 1231851